"Chance" Matters to Our Community
Chance is a program developed by Clarity Care and dedicated to providing endless opportunities to enjoy enriching events, activities, and build life skills for adults with disabiities.
The program is open to adults with disabilities who reside in our community. Event attendees are chaperoned by Clarity Care staff and volunteers. In many cases, transportation to and from events is provided.
The success and breadth of the Chance program is in large part due to our donors and grantors, who understand that community inclusion means that all members of our community have the opportunity to participate in all that our communities have to offer. If you are interested in making a donation to the Chance program, either monetary or gift-in-kind, please complete the online form or call us at (920) 236-6560 ext. 1350.
Chance is a great opportunity to be part of something engaging, interactive and fun! Some of our past activities have included:
- Milwaukee Zoo
- Mitchell Park Conservatory - The Domes
- Meuer Farms hayride and corn maze
- Welcome Back Packer Luncheon
- Camp Chance
- Washington Island - Door County
- Green Bay Gamblers Hockey
- Wisconsin Dells
- Milwaukee Bucks Basketball
- Milwaukee Brewers Baseball
- Green Bay Packer Family Night
- Haunted House
- and numerous cooking, crafting, and dancing events