Combating Isolation, Loneliness, and Depression
Clarity Care’s companionship service assists individuals by providing reliable support, company, and friendship on an as-needed basis. Our carefully chosen companions can perform a variety of functions for clients, including:
- Assisting client to maintain contact with client’s family and friends
- Household financial management and other record keeping
- Spending time at the client's home and supporting participation in social situations
- Helping with routine daily tasks
- Providing transportation
- Relieving current family members of routine care schedules
- Reminding client of medication needs
- Participating in indoor and outdoor leisure activities
- Being attentive to changing health needs
Let us help enrich your life with support from our companionship services. We want to ensure you stay independent as long possible, living within the comfort of your own home. Our companions are best suited for individuals who may be physically challenged, socially isolated, depressed, homebound, and memory impaired. Our companionship service is highly flexible, offering care that fits your schedule and needs.
Contact us today for more information. Call toll free at 855-CC-IS-4-US (855-224-7487) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.