You can view an online tour of some of our residential homes,
or schedule a private tour by contacting Rayne Nelson at
(920) 469-5240 ext. 2360 or Rayne.Nelson@claritycare.org.
Clarity Care Homes
At Clarity Care, you have options when it comes to choosing the best home solution to satisfy your or a loved one’s needs. We offer a full array of community-based residential services for persons with developmental disabilities, physical disabilities, traumatic brain injuries, and mental illness.
Clarity Care home settings and services include the following (all definitions provided by the
State of Wisconsin Department of Health Services, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development and the Respite Care Association of Wisconsin):
- Community Based Residential Facilities (CBRFs) – A CBRF is a place where five (5) or more unrelated people live together in a community setting. Services provided by Clarity Care include room and board, supervision, support services, and may include up to three (3) hours of nursing care per week.
- Licensed and Non-Licensed Adult Family Homes (AFHs) - Adult Family Homes are designed to house up to four (4) unrelated individuals. AFH Residents receive care, treatment or services from Clarity Care that are above the level of room and board and that may include up to seven (7) hours per week of nursing care per resident.
- Community Supported Living - For more information on Clarity Care’s supported living options, visit our Community Supported Living Program page.
- Supportive Home Care – For more information on our supported home care services, visit our In-Home Care page.
- Respite Services - Short-term care provided to clients within their home or in one of our group homes, designed to temporarily relieve the primary caregiver(s) (family, friends) from their caregiving duties.
Our expertise in providing services to developmentally disabled individuals and survivors of traumatic brain injuries dates back to 1972. You can trust that you or your loved one will be in good hands, as we strongly focus on staff development and continuing education to ensure quality service is delivered to our clients. Contact us for more information on any of our home options.