At this time, Clarity Care is hiring for the following positions.
Direct Support Provider
Positions Available In: Brown, Winnebago, Fond du Lac, Waupaca, Outagamie, Wood, Other, Oconto
Direct Support Providers work with individuals with developmental disabilities and other special needs.† Main responsibilities include enabling our consumers to experience life at its fullest by assisting with daily living skills, personal cares, recreational and community outings and more! A Valid Wisconsin Driver's License is required for any position with hours on the 1st and/or 2nd shift. Without a driver's license you could work 3rd shift awake positions only.
Positions Available In: Brown, Winnebago, Waupaca, Wood
Residential Coordinators are in charge of coordinating and providing support for consumers; working with case managers, families and guardians; and monitoring household and supervising staff. One to three years of experience working with and teaching persons with developmental disabilities is strongly recommended. Previous supervisory responsibilities required and a Bachelorís Degree in Education, Psychology, Social Work or related fields preferred. Valid WI driverís license with proof of auto insurance is required.
Certified Nursing Assistant
Positions Available In: Brown, Winnebago
Certified Nursing Assistant work with individuals with developmental disabilities and other special needs. Main responsibilities include enabling our consumers to experience life at its fullest by assisting with daily living skills, personal cares, recreational and community outings and more! A Valid Wisconsin Driver's License is required for any position with hours on the 1st and/or 2nd shift. Without a driver's license you could work 3rd shift awake positions only. Requires a valid Wisconsin Nurse Aide Certificate
Coordinator Team Leader
Positions Available In: Waupaca
Essential Responsibilities and Desired Outcomes
- Assist the Administrative Coordinator in the administration and management of quality Clarity Care services, including the care, supports, welfare, supervision and training of persons with developmental disabilities and/or acute, chronic or long-term conditions according to the consumerís needs, wants and preferences.
- Assist the Administrative Coordinator in all aspects of consumer and administrative services, and management and maintenance of the physical settings of the homes in compliance with all operating, licensing and safety regulations/procedures.
- Ensure protection of the rights of the consumers.
- Take part in the training of Residential Coordinators, Managers and Lead Direct Support Providers. Ensure prompt and proper training of all employees in the homes.
- Ensure all staff are updated and informed on home, staff, agency, procedural and consumer support process issues and changes.
- Act as a Float Coordinator for group homes that are in transition.
- Take lead role during Quality Assurance evaluations and documentation follow-up i.e., medication errors and incident reports.
- Work with Coordinators/Managers to develop/revise consumer service plans, staffing patterns, follow budgets, monitor expenses. Participate in consumer planning meetings as needed
- Work with Coordination team to assess new referrals.
- Monitor establishment and maintenance of good relationships with members of the Coordination Team, staff, guardians/family members, funding agencies, other service providers and the community at large.
- Monitor preparation for and response to emergency situations.
- Perform on call duties as part of assigned programsí/homesí chain of command.
- Possess Bachelorís Degree in Education, Psychology, Social Work or related fields, or equivalent experience (preferred) or High School Diploma/Equivalent.
- Have two years experience working with persons with disabilities and other special needs.
- Have two years experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Have knowledge of the human service system.
- Possess experience in teaching/training.†
Positions Available In: BrownEmployment Consultants assist individuals with varying types of limitations and disabilities in obtaining and retaining work within their communities. In this role you will develop connections with local businesses and secure present and future job placements for clients referred from vocational support services. Responsibilities include assisting clients with activities such as: completing job applications and interviews, and providing training of work skills, work related educational information, etc. Case management services to include maintenance of progress notes, contact logs, and other required documentation. Qualifications include a Bachelor degree in Human Services or a related field preferred. Experience working with persons with disabilities.Ability to work a flexible schedule according to the needs of the clients and employers.
Family or Friend Caregiver
Positions Available In: Brown, Winnebago, Fond du Lac, Waupaca, Shawano, Outagamie, Wood, Portage, Other
ARE YOU A CAREGIVER OF A FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER?
If you're one of more than 70 million people who provide care to a friend or family member, you may be able to get paid for your work. Clarity Care recognizes that a person with health challenges needs family and natural supports. They are vital to their quality of life. We also know that sometimes, the care people like you provide often exceeds that which would normally be expected of a family member.
For these reasons, we offer a unique employment opportunity through our ďFamily and FriendsĒ program. If the person you're caring for is eligible for Medicaid, IRIS, or Family Care, you may be eligible to be a paid caregiver under our program.
People with low income and few assets other than their home may be eligible for healthcare coverage. This coverage includes in-home care, which usually consists of personal care similar to the kind of care you probably provide: help with bathing, dressing, cooking, eating, moving around, and other activities of daily living. It also can include other services as well.
Our Nurses conduct the assessment, develop the Plan of Care, support you with the required training, and conduct the mandatory supervisory visits and reports. We make sure all of the IRS and Department of Labor guidelines are met as well.
You will get a paycheck and a W-2 just like the rest of our employees. We know it is not about the money for you. But often we find caregivers have to cut back on hours at other jobs in order to provide this extra care. We pay $10.50 an hour for Family Care Providers. You may also be eligible for travel time, employee referral bonuses, and all state and federally mandated benefits.
If this sounds like something you would like, we would love to help. Please give us a call at (855) 224-7487 to find out more, or visit our website at www.claritycare.org and select the ďFamily & FriendsĒ tab.
Positions Available In: Brown, Outagamie
A Job Coach provides support and supervision to consumers with disabilities in their community work environment. Additionally, these coaches facilitate active, positive communications between employer, consumer, Employment Consultant, funding sources, family members, and other individuals and agencies involved in the support of the consumer.
The hours vary based on need
Personal Care Worker $1000 Sign On Bonus!!!
Positions Available In: Brown, Winnebago, Fond du Lac, Waupaca, Outagamie, Other, Door
Personal Care Workers perform quality personal care services including bathing, grooming, toileting and transfer assistance. They may also provide household cares and homemaking to include dusting and vacuuming.†† They also do meal preparation, meal service, run errands, and provide companionship to the client. Qualified candidates must have a valid WI driverís license with proof of auto insurance and they must be comfortable traveling on the interstate as well as country and city roads.
Positions Available In: Brown, Winnebago, Wood
The Registered Nurse works one on one with clients through Clarity Careís Home†Care Department; focusing on their individual needs to help them achieve improved quality of life and a sense of independence.
- Assist in planning, developing, implementing, coordinating and evaluating home health services provided to clients.
- Comply with all State and Federal Home Health and Nursing regulations.
- Perform client assessments, admissions and discharges.
- Develop, implement, review and revise Plans of Care as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This is a part time casual call position.
Positions Available In: Brown, Winnebago, Outagamie
Residential Managers have previous experience working with persons with developmental disabilities and other special needs.† Main responsibilities include supervising staff independently, enabling our consumers to experience life at its fullest by assisting with daily living skills, personal cares, recreational and community outings and more!† Valid WI driverís license with proof of auto insurance is required.