Heritage Court is designed with our residents’ needs in mind. With three sprawling floors of apartments (complete with an accessible elevator and two staircases between floors), two libraries, two patios, private storage areas, garages and outdoor gardens, it’s the perfect place for independent those 55+ to live … and live well!
Heritage Court is handicap accessible and well-equipped with attentive staff. Resident volunteers can help at the meal site, assist with interior decorations, manage two libraries, and tend to the flower gardens. The exterior entrances can only be accessed with a key, or opened from the inside.
In addition to the beauty and spaciousness, Heritage Court residents enjoy these on-site amenities:
- Common Areas & Hallways: Climate controlled throughout the year.
- Dining Room: Located on the first floor. Optional noon meals provided weekdays.
- Exercise Room: Complete with free weights and cardio equipment.
- Game Room: Equipped with a pool table, air hockey, and a dartboard.
- Garages: Available for an extra charge per month.
- Hair Salon w/ Pedicure Service: Stylist on-site by appointment
- Library: Main library on first floor
- Puzzle Room/Library: 3rd floor
- Televisions on two floors, equipped with DVD players.
- Fellowship services
- Maintenance Needs
- Home Care Assistance can come in if needed