We are committed to helping each of our employees live a life of significance and purpose. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. We’ll also provide you with all the help and training you need to perform at your best while employed with Clarity Care.Apply Here
Here’s a glimpse of some of the benefits you may enjoy at Clarity Care.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, and flexible scheduling
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer discretionary contributions
- Wellness incentives and employee assistance programs
- Paid training
- Short- and long-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- Product and services discounts
- Personal & professional growth opportunities
- Numerous recognition and awards programs
- Life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Personal leave and family medical leave
- Military and bereavement leave
- Jury and witness duty leave
- Employer-assisted housing program with $3000 toward the purchase of your home
Preparing You for Success:
At Clarity Care, we see the promise and potential in all employees and do everything we can to help you fulfill that potential. That’s why we offer a variety of training and professional development opportunities to assist you in developing your career path.
Caregiver Training Program:
Clarity Care offers a variety of state-approved caregiver training opportunities to team members, keeping our caregiving professionals in step with the quickly evolving healthcare environment.
Clarity Care seeks to ensure equal opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law. We welcome you to apply with our organization.
Clarity Care is committed to limited English proficiency assistance and working with, and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical or mental disabilities. If you require assistance during any part of the application or hiring process, contact the Recruitment Department and make a request.