The Community Supported Living Program (CSLP) provides customized, flexible support to individuals who require assistance for independent living. Clarity Care provides services with varying levels of supervision to meet the needs of our clients in their own home, apartment setting, or anywhere they are living where they might benefit from these services.
Consumers of the CSLP benefit from:
- Assistance finding and managing a home to meet the client’s needs
- Support to encourage and foster community inclusion
- Assistance and education to support problem solving skills
- Money management assistance
- Assistance managing medical care
- Medical appointment scheduling and attendance
- Cooking and related household shopping
- Assist with training other caregivers for the client
- Other needs as identified
Goals successfully reached by past consumers include home ownership, applying for various licenses, name changes and developing parenting skills. We believe that anything is possible for our consumers and we do everything we can to help them succeed!
Please contact us to discuss more at (920) 236-6560.